Well, I finally found the courage to knit my ripped Na Craga sleeve up to its mate. Happy day! I don’t know why I was so reluctant to do this. I was a little bitter that I made another cable error but I should have done it sooner. It’s not the sweaters fault after all. What have I learned? This dyslexic person should not knit cables and talk at the same time. Is anyone else dyslexic? Mine seems to be getting worse with age.
I am pretty excited that I am making progress–finally–on this sweater. I would like to make St. Brigid someday. But I really need to make something for Owen. Being the youngest, the poor little guy gets overlooked. And being non-verbal, he doesn’t complain about it. I started a raglan in Mission Falls cotton but my gauge was off. Owen has received knitted hand-me-downs. But it is not the same. I have to frog his sweater and do it again. Only, he has gotten quite a bit bigger, so I need more yarn. I guess this new sweater will have stripes. Don’t mind me, I am in “design mode.” Ha! (Grandma did knit him a beautiful baby blanket)
In other knittng news, I finished Cameron’s ribbed scarf. This was my smaller project in JoFrog’s Men-Along. My bigger project is the Dale Salt Lake City Pullover for my husband which, at this point, is little more than a cast on edge. I have made several errors in this project.
The bus will be here soon and the insanity will begin. I am going to try to whip up some Rice Krispy Treats for Owen before he gets here. He loves them. 🙂 Have a nice day.