Kati, I am sorry it has taken so long to get these questions up! I admit I was a bit intimidated when Kati asked about being interviewed…I looked at her blog and it was all in Finnish! Now, I could have asked any old knitting questions but I enjoyed coming up with questions for the people who requested. I went back into their archives and read or reread old posts. I attempted to translate Kati’s blog with assorted translators but eventually discovered she translates most of her posts!
So Kati you post the answers on your blog with the rules. Here we go…
1. When did you start knitting?
2. Your English is fantastic. Are you from Finland? Do you know any other languages? And when did you learn to speak them? Can you translate the name of my mother’s book? Kirjokintaista Kauneimmat.
3. Who is your favorite knitting designer?
4. What is your favorite yarn? Are there any yarns, not readily available in Finland, that you would like to try?
5. If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would it be?