I guess it is about that time…I really need to sort through the stash. I had some time today waiting for the Autism Center to call regarding the drug study we have Owen in for OCD and repetitive behaviors. An hour and a half spent on the phone with doctors and research assistants and we have some progress! On the stash–not Owen. It is a double blind study so we don’t know if Owen is on the medicine or the placebo. I haven’t seen any noticeable results in the positive direction but I have seen or imagined side effects. I find out for sure later today–after I finish the mountain of paperwork and they take more of Owen’s blood.
Our second story remodel is scheduled for Feb. 16th. However, there is a bit of a problem. When we bought our house we were told it was on sewers. Having never had sewers before we didn’t know we were supposed to pay for it yearly. Now, we have come to find out we are on cesspool and we need approval from the Board of Health to add anymore bathrooms. Ugh!
The upstairs must be emptied though and the yarn safely tucked away. I wasn’t sure whether to buy clear bins or bigger bins or what! So, I just went with economical by Rubbermaid–I find them to be sturdier. I am also entering it all onto an Excel spread sheet. Such organization–not at all like me!