1. I knit my Trekking sock with reckless abandon–no care given to yarn amounts needed for two socks! Granny is out of the color and I don’t love it enough to buy another skein anyway. I am okay with a different color toe on one.
2. My gauge on St. Brigid is looser (typed loser first) with my Hotlz & Stein Rosewood my mom gave me. I switched back to Addi’s. I am okay that it will block out fine.
3. I have been a little down in the dumps lately due to some nasty behaviors by Owen towards his siblings. I am okay with a little retail therapy to ease the sadness.
4. Retail therapy did not include yarn purchases. I haven’t bought any yarn (that I can remember) since before Christmas! Kevin is very okay with this.
5. The second story has been pushed off till March. They tried to get us in just before the trip to Costa Rica but I said I would rather not go–no stark white walls and curtainless windows for my kids while I am sunning it up. It is now the week immediately after our trip to Costa Rica! Holy crap! It’s okay to be freaked out over this.