1. Dale Salt Lake City 2002 for Kevin. Considering this is now 2007–this project has been marinating for a loooong time. I am nearly up to the patterning.
2. St. Brigid for me. When did I start that KAL? I did a bit of work but need to tink a row to get restarted.
3. A baby blanket for my SIL using 501. I think the baby is due in 2 weeks.
4. The sleeve on my leftover worsted Dulaan sweater.
5. 4 pulsewarmers–mates to 4 I have already knit. One and a half more pairs to go, I think.
6. Shetland Triangle Shawl which is moving along nicely. Got to take a picture some day!
7. The Birds Nest Shawl from Folk Shawls. Not even sure I have looked at it.
8. While I haven’t wound the yarn…I have it in my head to knit a Colinette throw for my sister. Again, stash yarn. The Velvet Throw is #14. She says she wants it….must do it but not during the warm weather.
9. Brea pocketbook that I started for the shop a million years ago.
10. Decide if I really want to knit this sweater in the color I have in the stash… Gosh, I can’t even find a picture in my archives. Such a bad blogger! Still undecided but leaning toward NO!
Progress has definately been made on this list. I am somewhat uninspired my knits right now. It’s like they are all being naughty and ganging up on me. Rip sock, rip sleeves on Kersti cardi, cotton is hard on the hands. I tried to use some old Fiesta La Boheme that I treated myself to for my 30th birthday. I think it needs to go in the garbage can. $60 worth of yarn that never found the right pattern and is now matted and gross.
Owen is waking up in the middle of the night and the wee hours of the morning. Sleep deprivation is such torture. Today I am working his school’s book fair else I would be back in bed after they all leave. I think exhaustion makes everything look bleak. And the Dell died again! The warranty goes through September so I guess we will try to get it repaired again. I think this is the 5th time. Argh.